Assisted Living Facilities

On-Site Generated Electrolyzed Water & Water Treatment

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water can replace quaternary ammonium (Quats), chlorine bleach, and other chemical based cleaners used to sanitize contact surfaces in assisted living facilities.

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water is safe, non-toxic, and non-irritant. It can be used to clean personal items and equipment.

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water is gentle on linens. It does not alter colors, corrode fabrics, or leave any residuals that cause itching or irritation.

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water is natural and eco-friendly. It is generated from table salt, water, and electricity.

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water can be used to sanitize contact surfaces, equipment, floors and bathrooms. It does not cause discoloration of floors as seen with chlorine bleach.

Did you have a chance to check PMP classes? Sorry for being so persistent, I just wanted to start classes in March, before it gets warm outside and studying will become very difficult. lol


On-Site and On-Demand

ECOLOXTECH systems are compact and easy to install. Systems are designed to generate Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water on-site and on-demand from an additive made yourself with just table salt and water.

What is Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water?

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water is electrolytically generated hypochlorous acid (HOCl), a neutral-to-acidic electrolyzed water. HOCl has been studied for over 100 years and it is an undeniable fact that it is a more powerful oxidant than chlorine bleach.

Only within the last 30 years have we been able to generate solutions of near 100% HOCl in such a stable form. HOCl kills bacteria, bacterial spores, and viruses 100 times more effectively than chlorine bleach.


How does it work?

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water is a powerful oxidant (800 to 1000 mV) that can kill microbial pathogens immediately upon contact by damaging cell walls or inactivate the pathogen by entering and disrupting proteins, lipids, and DNA.

Has it been researched?

In the last 30 years we have collected over 300 published research articles supporting the use of Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water. Nearly every common bacterial pathogen has been studied such as E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Vibrio, Staphylococcus, MRSA, spore forming bacteria, and many common viruses (including Norovirus) and fungi. To learn more please visit our research page and search by microbe or industry to find applicable research.

What about regulation from FDA, USDA, and EPA?

We have pages dedicated to the regulation of electrolyzed water as it pertains to the FDA, USDA, and EPA. Please visit our pages for more information. In regards to healthcare sanitation, see our page for the CDC.


Assisted Living Sanitation

Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water (EOW) is an ideal antimicrobial for assisted living facilities because it is safe, all-natural, and effective. EOW does not cause skin or respirtory irritation and satisfies the demand for implementing safer and more natural alternatives to toxic chemicals.

EOW is a solution of mixed oxidants of which the primary oxidant is eletrolytically generated hypochlorous acid (HOCl), an antimicrobial that has been recognized by the CDC in their guidelines for disinfection and sterilization.

Being that hypochlorous acid is a strong oxidant that is stable in solution, it can be applied through many applications, either directly, through spray bottles, or fogging.

    EOW can be used to sanitize all personal items, contact surfaces, floors, bathrooms, and even linens. EOW is an ideal alternative to chemicals such as chlorine bleach and quatenary ammoniums (Quats). Not only is electrolyzed sanitation water safe and all-natural, but it is more effective than the chemicals currently being used.

    • 100 times more biocidal than chlorine bleach
    • Effective against G+ and G- bacteria
    • Effective against VRE, MRSA, and MRSE
    • Effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis
    • Effective against HIV, HBV, HCV, and CMV
    • No high temperatures are necessary
    • Most effective between 50-86 ºF (10-30 ºC)
    • Does not cause irritation, safe on eyes and skin