You may request to return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a 20% restocking fee on the product. Used items cannot be returned. All shipping charges will be deducted from the funds returned.
- Start the return process within 14 days of receiving your item.
- Product must be in new or unused condition, with all original product inserts and accessories.
- Ship the product as soon as possible so it arrives at our facility within 30 days of receipt of the item.
- We inspect all returned items and will refund you based on the condition of the item.
If you need to return an item, please visit our Returns Center.
- Estimated delivery time 2-5 business days within the United States and 5-14 business days outside of the United States.
- All order processing occurs on business days only, which are Monday through Friday, from 9am to 4 pm EST. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, or after 4 pm EST are processed the next business day. All packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
- Stock items ship out within 24-48 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- Large quantity purchases may add 1-3 business days to shipping. Item(s) may also be bulk packed.
- Items which are made to order ship out in 5-7 business days.
- Custom items can take between 5-15 business days to ship.
- Fedex is the package service used by Eco One Shop. Unless otherwise requested, all orders are shipped via Fedex Ground service.
- Some items do require freight shipping. Freight shipping costs are charged after the item ships. Unless otherwise requested, all freight items ship via ground service.
- Expedited methods of shipping are also available, such as Fedex 2-Day and Fedex Express Saver. There is no guarantee that order received after 3 PM EST will ship the same day. We suggest you call to verify same day shipments.
- The Eco One Shop is not held responsible for any delays Fedex may incur due to circumstances beyond their control. This would include but not limited to: weather conditions, mechanical delays, equipment failures.
- The Eco One Shop is not held responsible for any delays Fedex may incur due to incomplete address information, or wrong address information provided by the customer.
- All packages are insured when they leave Eco One Shop. If a package is damaged in shipment , you should not accept the package without appropriate documentation of damage. The Eco One Shop is not responsible for merchandise damaged in shipping.
- Packages ship Fedex Ground Intl. or Fedex Express Intl. to Canada and by Fedex Express Intl. to all other locations worldwide.
- The customer is responsible for all customs charges, taxes and fees, and duties due upon entering the destination country.
- We reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge if the actual rate comes back higher than originally calculated due to the destination or DIM weight of the package.