Discover the power of efficient sanitization with our ULV Fogger and Eco One's Combo! Achieve complete coverage and eco-friendly cleanliness in one package. Perfect for homes, offices, and businesses.
What is in the combo
1 x ULV Cold Fogger
2 x Eco One Hocl portable generator
Powerful and Durable ULV Cold Fogger for Spraying Hypochlorous Acid
One of the most powerful and durable ULV machines of its size, this cold fogger has been designed to deliver ultra fine droplets of hypochlorous acid (HOCl). This cold fogger utilizes a 10,000 rpm rotary atomizer generating adjustable droplets sizes between 20 and 50 μm. Fitted with a 4 Liter tank and 1.4 kW motor, this fogger can produce a powerful flow rate to cover up to 2500 square feet of space in 1 minute.
- High speed rotary atomizer at 10,000 rpm
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- Adjustable Droplet Size
- Adjustable Spray Nozzle (up to 80 degrees)
- Voltage: 100-130VAC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.4 kW
- Tank Size: 4 Liters (1 gallon)
- Discharge Rate: 0.4 to 1.2 Liters/min.
- Spray Range: 10 to 20 feet
- Cold Fog Droplets: adjustable between 20 ~ 50 μm
- Dimensions: 26 x 8 x 13 in. (65 x 20 xc 31 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.3 kg)
- Cord Length: 20 feet (6 meters)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Making disinfectant is easy. Just fill the pitcher with water and add kosher salt. Power on the system and within minutes a cleaner & disinfectant is generated called hypochlorous acid (HOCl) also known as electrolyzed water.
Alternatively, a cleaner & degreaser can be generated by substituting kosher salt for food grade potassium carbonate.
WHY IS SYSTEM QUALITY IMPORTANT?
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, many low quality hypochlorous acid generators from China have flooded the market. It is important to understand why quality is important. Below are some key points to consider before making a purchase:
- Titanium Electrolysis Cell - The cell must be manufactured with a high grade titanium coating. Systems using electrolysis cells that are manufactured from lower quality alloys will deteriorate quickly and may not be generating hypochlorous acid. If the electrolysis cell is made from steel or other lower grade metals, the electrolysis cell will deteriorate very quickly and will generate harmful chromium compounds that can be carcinogenic.
- Size of the Electrolysis Cell - Our electrolysis cell is relatively large for a 1 Liter pitcher and only requires 2 grams of salt to generate 200 ppm of hypochlorous acid. Even higher concentrations can be generated if the system is run for extra cycles. Many low quality systems manufactured in China are requiring very large quantities of salt. If you see that the directions on a system require 5 to 20 grams of salt per Liter, you can be sure that the electrolysis cell is very small and your solution salinity will be extremely high. Most likely the system is generating sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) and not hypochlorous acid (HOCl).